Tony Macaroni Group is a leading Italian restaurant group in Scotland.
We are recruiting for an experienced pasta chef for our busy restaurant in Dunfermline.
We are recruiting for talented, hard working team players. Our passion is providing our customers with great quality food and drinks in a casual and relaxed atmosphere.
Everything we do as a business is built on the hard work, enthusiasm and professionalism of the people in our teams. So if you have a passion for preparing and cooking quality food, this is the job for you.
• Our chefs care passionately about the quality of our food.
• You’ll prepare, cook and present meals to the Tony Macaroni standard.
• You’ll work as part of a close team in an exciting, fast paced environment.
• You’ll ensure the highest standards of cleanliness, safety and compliance with hygiene regulations.
The key is a passion for serving the highest quality food to our customers. You should be enthusiastic about what you do and willing to learn. You should have good attention to detail and be able to work under pressure.
What we offer:
• Competitive salary
• Excellent training and development opportunities
• Flexible working times
• 28 days holiday per year (pro rata)
Skills / Qualities required:
• Customer focus
• Relevant knowledge of food and drink
• A desire to learn
• Experience in Italian food is preferred but not essential
• Good communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Good personal hygiene
• Smart appearance
• Flexible and committed
• Passion for food quality
• Team Player
• The ability to adapt to different situations
If you think you have got what it takes to be part of our new team please APPLY NOW!